Today was a momentous day. I fixed my first Thanksgiving meal all by myself. It was lots of fun and not near as hard as I thought it would be. It is 4 o'clock now and we are stuffed. The dishes are done. We played football outside with the kids and now we have settled in front of the Cowboys game with coffee and pumpkin pie. How blessed we are by God. As the kids would say, "God is good all the time, all the time God is good."

My first turkey, not bad eh?

Chris' first turkey carving!

The feast. One of Chris' friends from work joined us.


Guess who won the wishbone?
2 comments:
I miss seeing you! You look fab as ever! Let's meet halfway soon!
OH my gosh... you have a blog site... I am so excited. I just got your card and I love it.. your family is so beautiful and I am so excited I get to watch you guys online now. We have a blog too come and see us.... OK.. I do have to pick on you... I need an update this was thanksgiving... I need a dec. post. :-) Thanks for remembering us and sending us a card.
Post a Comment