Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Smokey Vacation

We just got back from a wonderful vacation to the Smokey Mountains. We were amazed by the beauty that surrounded us. The first three days of our vacation were spent camping in Smokey Mountain National Park. It was a wonderful time. We went hiking and even saw some bears. The rest of our vacation was spent in Pigeon Forge where Chris' parents joined us. There we visited Dollywood and just enjoyed what the area had to offer.

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

How much fun... your little girl looks just like you... I can't believe you have 4 kids.. well yes I can.

Rose said...

IT looks like you had so much fun! What a great vacation! We miss you!

The Gossmanns said...

What great pics! It looks like y'all had a fantastic time! Mom and Dad couldn't stop talking about how much they enjoyed the vacation with y'all. And I'm so glad you posted the picture of the caricature of the kids - Mom said it was so cute. And I LOVE the pic of Katie in her camping chair!

We can't wait to see y'all next month. We gonna PAAAAHHTAY!