Sunday, July 13, 2008

Willow Park on Steroids!



After days and days of driving around every neighborhood I think we finally found our new home. We are planning on putting a contract on this house tomorrow. The current owner is moving to Atlanta, Georgia, her husband died last year. This house reminds us so much of our house on Willow Park. It's on 5.5 acres. It was probably built in the late 60's early 70's. It needs lots of updating but it has been well maintained. We are both in love with it. The view out the front and back is gorgeous. The pictures of the inside doesn't really do it justice. There is also a huge sunroom, 45x12 on the whole back of the house. It is 5 bedrooms/3 bath. There is a guest bedroom downstairs with it's own bathroom. Also there is a 600 sq ft shop and the 24 hp diesel John Deere comes with the house. There is also apple and pear trees, tons of blueberries, blackberries and grapes.



Front of house

View from front

View of shop and back

view from front
















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE ARE THE FIRST ONES TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!

Great job on your first blog. We are all totally impressed with your mad-blogging skills!

The house looks incredible. Can't wait to visit! We all love you,

Poppa, NeNe, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Kelli and Gabe

Becky said...

Welcome to blog world!!! I love the house, with all that space I can bring the whole family to visit and not feel guilty!! he-he
I especially love the floors in the dining room. we miss you TONS!!

Rose said...

Oh my goodness, that is gorgeous! I love it! I hope that it all works out smoothly!

moore's said...

LOVE the house and the views! So great you are getting to see the sights. Those big trees look cooool. :)

Kesleigh Castle said...

I love the house! It's awesome. I'm so excited that you found something. How did the offer go? Keep me in the know. I"m adding your blog to my favorites.

Chapmans said...

That is a really nice house! The yard looks beautiful. I bet you can not wait to move in and have space! Alabama looks like a pretty place. I loved seeing all the pictures, I am going to have to try this blog thing, it is great to have living so far from family