Thursday, July 24, 2008

Katie's first pig tails!

7 comments:

Becky said...

THOSE ARE THE CUTEST PIGTAILS!!! She has grown so much and is finally walking. Can't wait to get the girls together again. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ryah and I love the pigtails...or as Ryah used to call them..."po ponies." Glad to see Katie is walking. Now you'll really get some exercise.

Rose said...

She is SO CUTE! Love the words, love the walking, love the piggies!

Anonymous said...

Way to rock the pigatils, Kay-yay!

I think y'all may have a power walker on your hands. I'll be sure to show this video to the fam tonight. Caleb and his friend Holly are coming for a visit this weekend. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love the sloppy kiss! You look like you're about ready to run a marathon!

I miss you!
Love,
NeNe

Anonymous said...

Good job, Katie! You are the best walker.

Love you,
Poppa

Anonymous said...

When are you guys gonna get your tails back to Tejas???