Each night we try and get out of the apartment so the kids can blow off some steam. One of our favorite evening adventures is going to the park. Below are some pictures of our favorite place, Dublin Park. It is up on a rolling hill covered with beautiful oak trees. The kids love it. On weekends we try and go explore some place new in Alabama. This weekend we went to Monte Sano State Park. It is just on the other side of Huntsville. We went hiking in the woods, enjoyed a picnic lunch and played at yet another park. We plan on taking a camping trip soon here.
8 years ago
4 comments:
What a great park! And I love the pictures! The boys are adorable and Katie is really getting some hair. That park is quite a sight! Miss you... and pass those house selling vibes this way!
I'm SO glad to find out that you guys have a blog. I was just thinking earlier today that I miss you all.
What a beautiful place! Michael and I were just thinking about you guys! This is a great idea!!
Wow! How fun it is to see that beautiful scenery...but most of all the beautiful kids. (I do have the cutest niece and nephew of all time.)
I am so glad y'all have had time to go exploring and that you're able to live in such a gorgeous place. Can't wait to visit!
Post a Comment