Well we finally made it to Alabama. It was a relief to find that all of our stuff also made it in one piece. Our apartment is on the second floor right at the entrance of the apartments. It turns out the apartment is a little ghetto. Not exactly what we expected. We are trying to have a sense of humor about it though. For instance, our dryer now reeks of cigarette smoke, which means our clothes reek of cigarette smoke. We are not exactly sure why this is, but we know it has something to do with our neighbors downstairs that smoke a lot. Anyways, the kids think the apartment is the coolest place they have ever lived.
This weekend we took a trip out to the mountains, yes, Alabama has mountains. Who knew? We went to a state park called Cathedral Caverns. It was a lot of fun. I will post some pictures of it. That is if I can figure out how to post pictures.

1 comment:
This is great. Maybe Danielle and I will look into doing something like this that way we can stay in touch by more than just the phone.
Post a Comment